- Key words: comparators; adjustable threshold voltage; synchronous rectification; reverse currents.
- Hence, this scheme is powerful and possesses the adjustable threshold value to obtain the balance relationships between the imperceptibility and robustness.
- adjustable threshold metal-oxide semicon
- The images of spores under microscope were captured by area-scan CCD camera,and the gray level images were then transferred into binary images by adjusting threshold.
- The cabin has a flat stone for a threshold.