- The TimeZone class supports only a single daylight saving time adjustment rule for the local time zone.
- The ToLocalTime method recognizes only the current daylight saving time adjustment rule for the local time zone.
- It may return inaccurate results if time is a historic date and time value that was subject to a previous adjustment rule.
- If the local time zone observes daylight saving time, ToLocalTime applies the current adjustment rule to time when performing the conversion.
- The Ching court began to feel its rule threatened.