adjustable rate mortgage是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
adjustable rate mortgage的用法和样例：
- Interest Rate Ceiling The absolute maximum rate of interest that a financial institution can charge for an adjustable rate mortgage or loan. This is regulated by the government.
- All Approved Sellers of the HKMC that have signed the Fixed Adjustable Rate Mortgage Programme Agreement with the Corporation can offer the products to their customers.
- The plan would also seek to switch as many borrowers as possible with subprime adjustable rate mortgages into more sustainable loans.
- His plan would make it easier for borrowers holding adjustable rate mortgages to refinance those loans through the government housing authority.
- Many banks have been accused of exploitative business practice with such loans including misinforming buyers,especially about adjustable rate mortgages.