- Adjust the amount of oil supplied to the thread take up and needle bar crank 3 by turning adjust pin 4.
- The minimum amount of oil is reached when marker dot A is brought close to needle bar crank 3 by turning the adjust pin in direction B.
- Make the sewing machine run idle for approximately 30 seconds after adjusting with the adjust pin, insert a sheet of paper for confirming the oil amount (oil spots) from the direction of arrow mark, and confirm that the amount of oil is adequate.
- The speed of hair pin expanding is adjustable.
- Let's pin the notice on the bulletin board.
- I prick the map with a pin to show our route.
adjustable adjust Adjustive Funds for Other Use adjusted net admissible assets adjustable varying speed motor Adjusting sutured scleral flap adjustable-ratio transformer adjustable nozzle turbocharger adjustable blade propellerpump adjustable thermostatic switch adjustable gear shaving cutter adjustable outrigger collector