- Slot electric knives are used to control lateral movement to adjust quickly and accurately.
- He adjusted quickly to the heat of the country.
- Adaptability means being able to adjust quickly to changes in scenting conditions and being able to work harmoniously with a variety of running mates.
- Belt grinder adopted a technology of floatable beam, moreover, belt can be tensioned flexibly and the deviation can be adjusted quickly.
- Bao Chunlai in the first round against Posa that time has not yet fully entered the state, the second is a series of mistakes, but adjusted quickly or smoothly won the game.
adjustable adjust adjustable secondary air baffle adjustable contra stem assembly adjuster of range of membership adjust zero point automatically adjustable type attenuator unit adjustable buoyancy life jacket adjusting blade angle operation adjustable-speed drive system adjustable speed electric drive