- Adjust pressure setting while flowing
- The luger steers through the course by adjusting pressure on the sled runners with the calf and shoulder muscles.
- The pressure difference is controlled by valve throw adjusting pressure at the forepart, and the maximal output damper force is also limited.
- The balanceable position is a relative response of the adjusted pressure, supplied by pilot system, forced on one side of diaphragm.
- The result shows that the strength, especially elongation, of adjusted pressure casting sample is increased dramatically under the same conditions of melting and heat treatment.