- something added to another thing but not an essential part of it
- a person who is an assistant or subordinate to another
- a construction that can be used to extend the meaning of a word or phrase but is not one of the main constituents of a sentence
- furnishing added support;
"an ancillary pump"
"an adjuvant discipline to forms of mysticism"
"The mind and emotions are auxiliary to each other"
- of or relating to a person who is subordinate to another
- Are social mission and business activities being mixed in an existing organization as an adjunct to existing profit or social mission goals?
- When disease is seen as an invader, forced upon the integrity of the self for no reason, then the individual seems powerless and the conscious mind an adjunct.
- The word is an adjunct of that verb.
- adjunct:adjunct n. 附件, 助手adj. 附属的 英英解释:名词adjunct:1. something added to another thing but not an essential pa…