- Procuratorial power is a kind of supervisory power.Its supervision on the courts is through the restraint of litigious rights on adjudicative power.
- Abstract: According to the relation between the right of action and adjudicative power, the right of action can be divided into procedural right of claim and formation.
摘 要: 以诉讼权利与审判权力的关系为标准，可以将诉讼权利分为程序请求权和程序形成权两种类型。
- If one can say criminal trial is the center of criminal procedure, then one should say who should have adjudicative power is the key issue of criminal trial.
- They argue that little real justification exists for continued sweeping delegations or for the combination of prosecutorial, rulemaking and adjudicative powers within one agency. See pp. 18-20 infra.
- The king was shorn of his power by his nobles.