adjudication right of investigation的用法和样例：
- But it was not, as might appear from a paraphrase, called for in defence of some right of investigation and disclosure.
- This way the danger of self-incrimination can be removed effectively and the right of investigation by the prosecution department will not be excessively violated.
- In the case mentioned, lawyer Jiang is sentenced innocent, but it doesnit mean his behaviors are right and not mean the police has not the right of investigation and control.
- Is there a right of way across these fields?
- He was done out of the right of boxing.