- The Trademark Review and Adjudication Board shall make a final decision and so notify the applicant in writing.
- And any other organization or individual may request the Trademark Review and Adjudication Board to make an adjudication to cancel such a registered trademark.
- Either Party may then refer the dispute to the DAB in accordance with Sub-Clause 20.4 [Obtaining Dispute Adjudication Board's Decision].
- However, we do need to consider the role of the Dispute Adjudication Board (DAB) during the 20 year Operation Period. How should we handle disputes during this Period?
- The Trademark Review and Adjudication Board shall, after receipt of the application for adjudication, notify the interested parties and request them to respond with arguments within a specified period.