adjudicated in one's favor的用法和样例：
- The minister could not adjudicate in such an issue.
- Conclusion: Student visa applications must be adjudicated in the proper context, a long view.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be adjudicated in Santa Clara County , California .
- She stretched the rules in favor of herself.
- Implicated offender in law can be adjudicated in light of law, but the biggest problem the judge faces is how to penalize various implicated offenders out of law.
- In their discussion, I was in favor of Mr. Li.