adjudicate according to law的用法和样例：
- Because the commissioners were expected to "adjudicate according to law," the Court felt that it could infer a congressional desire to protect them from arbitrary removal.
- A judge should adjudicate according to law and be careful with his words and conduct during the proceedings so as to avoid any reasonable doubts upon his neutrality from the parties and other participants.
- We'll have to solve this dispute according to law.
- China runs state affairs according to law.
- Persisting in drug control according to law.