- put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of;
"The football star was tried for the murder of his wife"
"The judge tried both father and son in separate trials"
- bring to an end; settle conclusively;
"The case was decided"
"The judge decided the case in favor of the plaintiff"
"The father adjudicated when the sons were quarreling over their inheritance"
- The court will adjudicate on(upon)the case next Monday.
- The minister could not adjudicate in such an issue.
- adjudicate:adjudicate v. 判决, 宣判, 裁定 英英解释:动词adjudicate:1. put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at th…