- The third chapter focuses on the relationship between NON BIS IN IDEM and Adjudged force of effective judgment.
- The law tenet proves that adjudged force principle dose not absolutely refuse criminal rehearing procedure, but Chinese criminal rehearing procedure should be rebuilt on the principle.
- There is a common value aim between retroactive effect of criminal law and criminal adjudged force, so retroactive effect of criminal law in China should extend to effective judgment.
- Therefore, new Substantial law is important theoretically in recently years.The third chapter focuses on the relationship between NON BIS IN IDEM and Adjudged force of effective judgment.
- On the Principle of Criminal Adjudged Force
- On the Exception of Criminal Adjudged Force Principle