- The company was adjudged bankrupt.
- For cases with receiving orders made, debtors are adjudged bankrupt upon the making of orders of adjudication or summary procedure orders against them.
- If so, state the Court by which you were adjudged bankrupt or insolvent and, if discharged, the date and conditions on which you were granted your discharge.
- Once the company is adjudged bankrupt by a ruling of the People's Court, the liquidating committee shall transfer the liquidating affairs to the People's Court.
- The court adjudged her (to be) guilty.
- He went bankrupt and was sold up.