- The obtained optimal control law consists of analytical linear feedforward and feedback terms and a nonlinear compensation term which is the limit of the adjoint vector sequence.
- The optimal control law consists of an accurate linear feedback term and a nonlinear delay compensation term that is the limit of an adjoint vector sequence.
- By solving iterative the sequences, the optimal control law is obtained which consists of analytical linear feed-forward-feedback terms and a nonlinear compensation term, which is the limit of the adjoint vector sequence.
- The approximation of the adjoint vectors simplify the complexity of arithmetic, but the system error is caused.
- In this paper the idea of synchronous vector and adjoint matrix are proposed.