- All the seat-covers on the train had been torn by vandals.
- The train is attacked by guerilla.
- The boys were spitting out of the train window.
- Mary would rather travel by train than by plane.
- I haven't got a clue about the train schedule.
- The children are playing with a toy train.
adjoint adjoin adjoint boundary condition Adjoining the eight borders adjoint assimilation method adjoint difference equation adjoint data-assimilation adjoint differential equation adjoint linear transformation adjoining rock classification adjoint assimilation technique adjoint boundary value problem