- In this dissertation a new recursive formula for computing normal forms based on the adjoint operator method of dynamical systems is first introduced.
- Some examples are given to explain orthonormality, adjoint operator, orthonormal projection operator, converges in norm and weak sense which used onwavelet theory.
- First an improved adjoint operator method is briefly introduced. Then, a general six dimensional nonlinear system is analyzed to drive the formula of computing the third order normal form.
- First the improved adjoint operator method was briefly introduced. Then, a general six dimensional nonlinear system was analyzed to derive the formula of computing the third order normal form.
- An improved adjoint operator method was proposed to compute the third order normal form of six dimensional nonlinear dynamical systems and the associated nonlinear transformation for the first time.