- In this dissertation a new recursive formula for computing normal forms based on the adjoint operator method of dynamical systems is first introduced.
- Some examples are given to explain orthonormality, adjoint operator, orthonormal projection operator, converges in norm and weak sense which used onwavelet theory.
- First an improved adjoint operator method is briefly introduced. Then, a general six dimensional nonlinear system is analyzed to drive the formula of computing the third order normal form.
- First the improved adjoint operator method was briefly introduced. Then, a general six dimensional nonlinear system was analyzed to derive the formula of computing the third order normal form.
- In this paper, based on the invariant subspace theory and adjoint operator concept of linear operator, a new matrix representation method is proposed to calculate the normal forms of n order general nonlinear dynamic systems.
对于 n阶一般的非线性动力系统 ,根据线性算子的不变子空间理论和共轭算子概念 ,提出一种计算其规范形的新的矩阵表示方法。
- An improved adjoint operator method was proposed to compute the third order normal form of six dimensional nonlinear dynamical systems and the associated nonlinear transformation for the first time.