- This is an adjective phrase.
- The most common uses of hyphens are as part of an adjective phrase, in numbers, and as prefixes.
- This paper discusses the ways of reducing English attributive clauses to various phrases such as participle phrases, adjective phrases, noun phrases, prepositional phrases and infinitive phrases.
- Four phrasal categories are commonly recognized and discussed, namely, noun phrase (NP), verb phrase (VP), prepositional phrase (PP), and adjective phrase (AP).
- It is often used with a possessive adjective.