- Large scale faults often grow adjacently and parallelly and form zones.Small scale faults grow in clusters and ribbons.
- Cartoon strips are a good example of showing flow and change over time arranged adjacently in space.
- Then,an iterative adjustment process is performed to remove the overlaps between adjacently located grains based on their enclosing boxes.
- The substrate includes a display region and a circumferential region that is adjacently connected with the display region.
- If you are showing changes over time, it's much easier for users to understand the changes if they are shown adjacently in space, rather than superimposed on one another .