- Results Morphology of t umor, the involvement of adjacent structure or organ, and lymphatic adenopathy w ere well demonstrated in the imaging.
- The CT scan of the agger cell and its adjacent structure in endoscopic paranasal sinus surgery WANG Naya, FAN Wei, ZHANG Hua,et al.
- Conclusion CT can accurately show the shape of the tumor, adjacent structure and organs affected as well as lymph node metastases.
- The change of adjacent structure biomechanicalcircumstance in Brooks method is smaller than in ante-approach of atlantoaxisfuse method, but the fused bone block was always in a tension circumstance.
- The postmortem revealed that a large aneurysm in an artery at the base of his brain had ruptured, compressing part of his hypothalamus and other adjacent structures.