- The boundary between two adjacent layers in the OSI model.
- Definition: Ispaghula husk consists of the episperm and collapsed adjacent layers removed from the seeds of Plantago ovata Forssk. (P. ispaghula Roxb.).
本品为车前科植物卵叶车前Plantago ovata Forssk.
- The theory of the gas emission used for high gassy and fully mechanized coal face at the adjacent layers is stated in the paper by means of the theory of stope three dimensional gas flow.
- Low-lying alluvial land adjacent to a river.
- This layer of rock contains a lot of flint.