- It is possible to restrict deliberate dumping in marine sanctuaries, but difficult to keep out whatever comes from adjacent land and sea.
- Xiannongtan Stadium and the Temple of Heaven to the world adjacent land Park, West overlapping part of Chinese gown Taoranting Park, South lean a moat.
- HTO was also migrated to the adjacent land soil and absorbed by land crop plants, within one and half months the land system contained 24% of the total tritium in the aquatic system.
- Not now, not since 28-year-old Jiang Yuanlin grabbed the adjacent land and opened a bar so quickly that he hasn't yet named it -- though he has installed a crowd-pleasing satellite dish for the TV.
- The Contractor shall take all necessary precautions to keep Contractor's Equipment and Contractor's Personnel within the Site and these additional areas, and to keep them off adjacent land.
- Low-lying alluvial land adjacent to a river.