- These non-monotonic results suggest that adjacent communities have both mutualistic and competitive effects on each other.
- On the whole, the orthopteran communities’diversity in edge zone are higher than those in the interior of adjacent communities at the similar edges.
- The dynamics of the ecotone of Pinus forest community and mixed forest community was studied with 16-years＇ permanent quadrat analysis and with comparing it to its adjacent communities.
- Low-lying alluvial land adjacent to a river.
- The two families live on adjacent streets.