- This is achieved by ensuring thatany sequence of symbols formed by portions of two adjacent code words differs in at least one symbol from any valid word.
- Juxtaposed tRNAs, reading adjacent codes, bring together amino acids, which are then covalently joined to together.
- Phase coding patterns of MPSK (multiple phase shift keying) are recogniged based on the phase mutation values which are determined by computing the error energy of adjacent code elements in MPSK.
- Low-lying alluvial land adjacent to a river.
- The two families live on adjacent streets.
- Sorry. I must have got the wrong area code.