adjacent channel noise的用法和样例：
- Nearby base stations using adjacent channels.
- One is the robustness against channel noise;the other is the computational complexity of codebook search.
- To avoid the variance of DCSK signal itself and decrease that caused by additive channel noise,a novel DCSK scheme with chaotic polyphase sequence(CPS) is presented.
- Post simulation shows the PA exhibited a power-added efficiency of 44.8%,a gain of 27.4 dB,and an adjacent channel leakage power ratio at a 1.25-MHz offset frequency of-47.9 dBc at a out of 28 dBm with 1.228 8-Mcps HPSK modulation.
- It is very important problem to achieve adjacent channel duplex in radio communication, that result in to eliminate the large signal blocking interference from local transmitter in reciever.