Adjacent Channel Leakage Ratio ACPR的用法和样例：
- ACLR Adjacent Channel Leakage Ratio
- Post simulation shows the PA exhibited a power-added efficiency of 44.8%,a gain of 27.4 dB,and an adjacent channel leakage power ratio at a 1.25-MHz offset frequency of-47.9 dBc at a out of 28 dBm with 1.228 8-Mcps HPSK modulation.
- ACLR Adjacent Channel Leakage Power Ratio
- AdjacentChannel Leakage power Ratio (ACLR) : The ratio ofthe average power centered on the assigned channelfrequency to the average power centered on an adjacent channel frequency.
- Nearby base stations using adjacent channels.