adjacent channel inteference的用法和样例：
- Nearby base stations using adjacent channels.
- Post simulation shows the PA exhibited a power-added efficiency of 44.8%,a gain of 27.4 dB,and an adjacent channel leakage power ratio at a 1.25-MHz offset frequency of-47.9 dBc at a out of 28 dBm with 1.228 8-Mcps HPSK modulation.
- It is very important problem to achieve adjacent channel duplex in radio communication, that result in to eliminate the large signal blocking interference from local transmitter in reciever.
- AdjacentChannel Leakage power Ratio (ACLR) : The ratio ofthe average power centered on the assigned channelfrequency to the average power centered on an adjacent channel frequency.
- Narrowband channel characteristics such as bandwidth, passband ripple, and adjacent channel rejection can be controlled with changes to digital parameters (i.e. filter coefficients).