- Aromatic rings can be joined at a pair of adjacent carbons to yield compounds such as naphthalene, anthracene and chrysene.
- An aliphatic organic chemical compound that is both an alkyl chloride and an alcohol, frequently containing a single chlorine atom and a single hydroxyl group on adjacent carbon atoms.
- According to the data in the 2D image, the distance between two adjacent carbon atom is 0.142 nm,while the distance between the closest center of hexagonal carbon ring is 0.253 nm, revealing the carbon hexagon structure is deformed.
二维视图量化结果表明 :相邻原子间距为 0 .
- Low-lying alluvial land adjacent to a river.
- The two families live on adjacent streets.