adjacent area traffic information的用法和样例：
- The suicides in adjacent area are incidental coincidence.
- Secondly, introduce the angle information formed by the normal vectors of adjacent area so as to distinguish polyhedral box shaped parts, revolving parts and free-form surfaces.
- A horizontal surface raised above the level of the adjacent area, as a stage for public speaking or a landing alongside railroad tracks.
- Team manager will not be allowed in the kitchen but may direct the team from the immediately: adjacent area.
- At the end of 1998, there were 1421 signalised junctions, of which 1054 were under the control of Area Traffic Control (ATC) system.