- All the links in a linkset must have the same adjacent node.
- The logical distance between two nodes.One hop is the distance from one node to an adjacent node.
- The logical distance between two nodes. One hop is the distance from one node to an adjacent node.
- In the scheme, every node monitors its adjacent nodes and tries to detect their misbehavior by analyzing the difference between their route behavior and the route specification.
- In a network, a path that connects two adjacent nodes and that has no intermediate nodes.