- The serum adiponectin concentration was measured by ELSA in 164 unrelated Uigur healthy people.
- In a general multivariate regression, trunk fat and HOMA-IR were significantly independent determinants for serum adiponectin concentration.
- Conclusion: The adiponectin Concentration decreased in hypertension and metabolism syndrome patients, and negative correlated with blood pressure waistline, MBI and MAN.
- Relationship between serum adiponectin concentration and adiposity
- Serum adiponectin concentrations were significantly positively correlated with serum creatinine, HbA1c, TC, SBP, DBP, TG and UAER levels (P<0.05), and adiponectin concentrations were not obviously correlated with age, HDL-C levels and BMI (P>0.05).
- Serum adiponectin concentration in relation to body fat distribution and tissue insulin sensitivity in the glucose clamp study