- These include adipogenic, muscle, intraoral, dermal, and peripheral blood stem cells.
- It is demonstrated that they could differentiate into osteogenic,chondrogenic,adipogenic,myogenic and neural cells in vitro.
- Fan JG, Fang JW, Lu YS, et al.Over-expression of adipogenic genes in the liver of rats with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease induced by high-fat diet.
- When cultured in adipogenic, osteogenic or chondrogenic media, cells differentiated into adipocytes, osteocytes and chondrocytes respectively.
- When compared to resected fat, lipoaspiration-derived cells featured an increased adipogenic potential and the enhanced ability to recreate an adipose substitute in vitro.