- However, a nonspecific lipid binding reagent, xylazine, does not affect adipocyte differentiation or mitotic expansing.
- Many transscription factors are described for the regulation of adipocyte differentiation.
- The results indicated that there was no chromosomal positional effect in regulating these genes expression during adipocyte differentiation.
- It regulates ERK/MAPK pathway and AKT pathway via regulation by p53. ENC-1 can interact with nonphosphorylated p110Rb protein and play roles in neuron cell cycle and differentiation. ENC-1 also has roles in adipocyte differentiation and colon carcinoma.
- Adipocyte Differentiation and Its Regulation
- Advancement of Adipocyte Differentiation Molecular Mechanisms