Adiation-induced lung injury的用法和样例：
- Hypoxemia, loss of surfactant, limitation of expiratory flow, derecruitment induced lung injury and biotrauma are associated with the alveolar collapse.
- Welsh D A，Summer W R，Dobard E P，et al.Keratinocyte growth factor prevents ventilator2 induced lung injury inanexvivoramodel[J]. Am J Respir,2000,162(3 Pt 1)：1081.
- The most common pattern seen on HRCT in patients with drug induced lung injury is that of fibrosis, indistinguishable from the appearance of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
- Seawater drowning - induced lung injury
- Ventilation - induced lung injury