adiabatic shear bands的用法和样例：
- It is also useful for analyzing formation of interface waves and the adiabatic shear bands(ASB).
- Electron diffraction patterns showed that the phase in adiabatic shear bands as crystal structure with some dislocation cells and dislocation snarl.
- Research was conducted on characteristics of adiabatic shear bands (ASBs) in several steels by contained exploding cylinder technology.
- The primary results were obtained by evaluation of army ballistic limit,and observation of impact craters,the number and location of adiabatic shear bands and cracks.
- The adiabatic shear bands and microcracks all initiate near the inside wall and develop along the maximum shear stress curves to the outside wall of the cylinder.