(thermodynamics) any process that occurs without gain or loss of heat
- In an adiabatic process no heat is allowed to enter or leave the system.
- It follows that every reversible adiabatic process is one of constant entropy, and may be described as isentropic.
- It follows that every reversible adiabatic process is one of constant entropy , and may be described as isentropic.
- While the equivalent strain rate is high, this influence is of importance and the compression process can be approximately considered as an adiabatic process.
- According to the engineering thermodynamic theory,the inflating work and ebulliency work exerted by the materials composed of liquid,vapour and gas during the adiabatic process are calculated.
- Thermal model of heat pump system the main consideration of the compressor, evaporator, condenser three major components of energy balance, that the throttling process is adiabatic process.