- The highest adiabatic efficiency is increased by 7 4% and the stability operation margin also has a notable increase.
- The optimized rotor can evidently enhance the adiabatic efficiency and has fine off-design performance.
- The highest adiabatic efficiency is increased by 7.4%and the stability operation margin also has a notable increase.
- A multiobjective optimization for a two-stage axial-flow compressor design was performed for maximization of the overall adiabatic efficiency and the total pressure ratio.
- Calculation results illustrate that decreasing the blade hub-to-shroud loading level can increase the impeller adiabatic efficiency, and that aft-loaded impeller can obtain higher impeller adiabatic efficiency.