- And it is noted that the precision of the adiabatic approximation is mainly dependent on the coupling constant.
- The demonstration of AT is thus simplified significantly and the error estimation of adiabatic approximation is expressed more explicitly.
- In this paper the adiabatic approximation method is applied to Ising model and a microscopic approach for this kind of problems is provided.
- By introducing the adiabatic approximation method, the SVRT model may be improved and may describe the polyatomic reaction more reasonably.
- We proceed to expanding the exact evolving state for the system in terms of the eigenstates of the instantaneous Hamiltonian obtaining the corrections tO an arbitrary order in the adiabatic approximation.
- The development of the quantum adiabatic theorem and adiabatic approximation before and after the discovery of Berry's phase is reviewed, with emphasis on the physical concepts involved.