- The effect of the recessing on the strength and stress distribution of adhesively bonded single-lap joints is discussed.
- Adhesively bonded Fiber Reinforced Polymers (FRP) on the surface of the damaged structures is an advanced repair method, which has been accepted by more and more engineers.
- The fatigue life of the bonded plates is 2.06 times relative to that of the cracked one. The critical crack length of plate increases from 17.86mm to 28.64mm before and after adhesively bonded repair with composite patch.
- In this paper,capacity of bonded bar has been deeply studied in theory and the mechanism and failure mode of adhesively bonded bars in concrete subjected to tension have been invesigated.
- Adhesively bonded bars are a new technique of bars anchorage.It has been widely used in rehabilitation, renovationand repairs of concrete structures, as it is easy toanchor steel to concrete.