- The adhesive wear was the dominative wear mechanism.
- The main wear mechanism of rare earth/MoSi 2 composite is adhesive wear.
稀土 /MoSi2 材料的磨损机制主要是粘着磨损
- Adhesive wear is the main abrasion mechanism of composite in high sliding speed and heavy-load.
- When P content is low,adhesion wear appears.
- The result showed that adhesive wear and abrasive wear were the dominant mechanisms under unlubricated conditions.
- Insufficient resistance to adhesive wear will induce failure by galling or seizure in the event these components make contact.