- This kind of gelatinized starch adhesive has a good adhesive rate, adhesive strength, drying rate, and stability.
- Results MSCs were intact and fibroblast cell-shaped.The growth curve and adhesive rate showed that cells from newborn mice grew faster than those from young and adult mice at the same condition.
- Cell counting was used to evaluate the adhesion rate between ECs and monocytes.
- Adhesion assay and adhesion rate of HUVECs on PBMCs were performed by Esposito's and Chen's method.
- Results:NTL could inhibit the formation of thrombus significantly and decrease blood viscosity and platelet adhesion rate in rat.