- Abstract: Cellular adhesive molecular is a kind of membrane glycoprotein, which has associations with invasion and metastasis of tumor.
- In this study, we reviewed the classification of the cellular adhesive molecular and discussed the correlation with the invasion and metastasis of tumor.
- Intercellular Adhesive Molecular
- The team identified that syndecan-1, E-cadherin and integrins highly correlated with each other as intracellular adhesion molecular complexes.
- E-selectin was one member of cellular adhesion molecular selectin family.With its further study since it was diccovered in 1985,its function is attracting more attention.