- the friction between a body and the surface on which it moves (as between an automobile tire and the road)
- Adhesive friction, as of a wheel on a track or a tire on a road.
- Adhesive friction,as of a wheel on a track or a tire on a road.
- The mechanism shows hysteresis friction at low load while adhesive friction at high load.
- Near the latter point,the strain velocity of adhesive friction and that of slide friction is near to be equal and friction coefficient has almost no effect to the strain velocity with slide fric...
- ON ADHESIVE FRICTION COEFFICIENT WITH FRACTAL GEOMETRY
- You need a strong adhesive to bond wood to metal.