- A soft, adhesive coating material, such as plaster, grease, or mud.
- Under the high-speed work condition, the brittleness of epoxy adhesive coating leads to its bad slurry erosion performance.
- The property of chemistry and physics on the infrared camouflage adhesive coating was studied. The infrared stealth property was described.
- In addition to the blowing agent, we will also keep a package bubbles, Filmer foaming stability, that is, an adhesive coating.
- According to the analysis of wearing curve by tests and wear topography by SEM, slurry erosion wear mechanism of modified epoxy adhesive coating was discussed.