- Cell counting was used to evaluate the adhesion rate between ECs and monocytes.
- Adhesion assay and adhesion rate of HUVECs on PBMCs were performed by Esposito's and Chen's method.
- Results:NTL could inhibit the formation of thrombus significantly and decrease blood viscosity and platelet adhesion rate in rat.
- The adhesion rate was decreased by 11.34% at 3 h after transfection, and by 24.00% at 4 h after transfection, but the cloning efficiency did not change much.
- This kind of gelatinized starch adhesive has a good adhesive rate, adhesive strength, drying rate, and stability.