- The effects of CD73 on MB-MDA-231 cells adhesion to extracellular matrix were assessed by cell adhesion assay.
- Adhesion assay and adhesion rate of HUVECs on PBMCs were performed by Esposito's and Chen's method.
- The effect of medicines on adhesion of B16-BL6 cells was determined by cell-Matrigel adhesion assay.
- minimal shearforce adhesion assay
- In situ degradation and cell adhesion assays showed that proteins produced from KLK8 splice variants modify the extracellular microenvironment by cleaving fibronectin.
- Dust the repair to prevent adhesion to outer cover.