- Montessori School adheres closely to the Montessori Method.
- Having abnormally dry, stiff skin that adheres closely to the underlying flesh. Used of domestic animals such as cattle.
- Of or relating to a fruit,especially a peach,having flesh that adheres closely to the stone.
- The main finding was that participants who adhered closely to the Mediterranean diet had a lower risk of diabetes.
- Transmission electron microscope (TEM) observation result demonstrates that PVA adheres closely to the cell wall, and the growth of Chlorella pyrenoidosa continues.