hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus; affects blood pressure by stimulating capillary muscles and reduces urine flow by affecting reabsorption of water by kidney tubules
- ADH was denatured terribly in Fe3+ solution.
- Previous core bx was reported as focal ADH.
- To inhibit the secretion of ADH .
- It is product can be used to apply adh...
- The debate here is probably ADH or ductal carcinoma in situ (DCIS).
- In general, there was not tonic inhibitory effect on the release of ADH.