- Adey said, "You can build synthetic ecosystems as small as you want.
- "They are hard to kill, given reasonable treatment.Or even occasional unreasonable treatment," Adey said.
- But Adey believes that he already has learned how to grow diversity: "What we are doing is cramming more species in than we expect to survive.
- The device has not been approved for use with humans in this country, although the Russians have done so since at least 1960, Adey Said.
- A few years earlier, Dr.Ross Adey released photographs and a fact sheet concerning what he called the Russian Lida machine.
- W.Ross Adey, a physiologist at the Brain Research Institute at UCLA;